Tuesday, November 18, 2008

good karma

I am so honored to have received an award for my young and developing blog, I could just *pinch* myself. A huge Thank You to my sister-in-law, Maggie, who happens to be a very talented writer, for this lovely award. Please check out her blog and talents here.
Kreativ Blogger

The rules are:
- List six things that make you happy
- Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers
- Link back to the person who gave you the award
- Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.

6 Things That Make Me Happy
^the crunch of leaves under my feet with a moroccan mint green tea latte in hand
^my new pursuits of sewing and knitting
^the smell of books...D.G. Wills book store smells amazing
^my boys and our puppy playing and laughing together so hard they turn all red and rosy cheeks
^great vintage finds
^the color turquoise

May I have the envelope please...in no particular order
Miscellaneous Title X
Uncommon Grace
Soule Mama
to be continued.

No comments: