Friday, November 14, 2008

Hello...

I never thought I would actually have a blog. I find my time so limited with raising boys, puppies and keeping the house together, but I have been so inspired by others blogs that I have decided to leap into the world of blogging and I am so glad I have. I am reminded to take the time to enjoy our day, reflect on all the goodness that comes with having a family and most importantly to document it! I love to take pictures and this blog helps me to take the time to do it.

I look forward to posting about our daily life, craftings, baking, cooking, parenting, reading and general creating. It is not a specified blog, such as food or knitting, but I hope that you find connections of my daily life to yours. After all this blogging is really a way for us to reach out to one another, share and enjoy.

2 comments:

Maggie May said...

hey peanut! i'll add you to my list. :) i know you'll have some good pictures !!

Diana said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I was totally intimidated at first, and still am, but it's a great way to process your life and record all those cute moments along the way. I look back and think its been so worth the little time it takes away from everything else. Good luck!