Thursday, January 15, 2009

pound, pound, pound

My creative juices are not flowing today. My brain feels fried...literally. It could be due to the fact that our oven had reached dangerous levels of nasty crud, spilled cheese, etc and I was forced to turn the oven on to its cleaning cycle for four hours today. Luckily I live somewhere where it was 70 something degrees outside and the open windows are welcomed. Back to the fumes, it smelled highly toxic in this here house and gave my head something to ache about. Pound, pound, pound, my sweet boy so lovingly pounded his hammer to the rhythm of the pounding in my head. Jacob just pounded on me literally and so my creativity has been fried, pounded, reduced to nothing today. I figured to lift myself out of this funk (as a nap is not an option) we are to charge ahead with good deeds today. It is the surefire way to make one feel better about ones self. We bought diapers to donate to a needy cause that our lovely neighbors are taking donations for, but I still feel like I need to do more. So tell me, anybody out there need a good deed brought their way, or some cheering up, we like to cheer people up. I can send you a note, a package, help unload your groceries the possibilities are endless...
Help me - to help - you to help me, selfish? in a good way.

4 comments:

feistywon said...

Are you a Seinfeld addict? I caught a reference in this post and am intrigued...

Kristi said...

No, how funny. What is the reference?
We only have two channels from the rabbit ears on our television, so I don't watch much tv, but I have watched Seinfeld episodes and think they are great.

feistywon said...

It was the "help me, to help you" comment. They said something very similar to it in a Seinfeld episode.

Maggie May said...

i love your profile pic today