Thursday, January 8, 2009

You challenge...I accept

I have decided to take the 52 week challenge. A years worth of accomplishment sounds good to me. I start tomorrow. I have always much preferred to be behind the camera rather than in front of it. I like the idea of this challenge, because it not only forces me to become comfortable in front of the camera, but will also give me a chance to play with my camera a little more and enjoy honing my camera skills.
Speaking of cameras, I am dying for a really great printer. A high quality, multi-functioning to many bells and whistles printer. Have you visited the MommyCoddle blog yet? You should. Not only is it a great read, but she has a high quality, multi-functioning to many bells and whistles printer on her blog that is worth a peek at. And the best part, she is giving one away for FREE. Holy Guacamole, people.

Lastly in my quick little post as only one babe is asleep and the other is telling me it is time to close my eyes, a picture from our late Christmas celebration with my brother, sister-in-law, niece, nephews and mom and dad and uncle mikey. Only a few pictured but the celebration was a great time had by all. Tree climbing - proof that it is not a lost art.

1 comment:

Maggie May said...

kristi this picture is amazing. i just adore and love it. all those pics you sent me are awesome! that was so much fun :)