Thursday, February 5, 2009

love

I am in love with Elizabeth Allen Atelier fabrics. She just opened up the most delicious store about two blocks from me and I could just sit in her store all day. Beautiful fabrics (some on clearance for only $5.00 and beautiful to boot) lovely bedding and lots of fun other treats. If you are in the La Jolla area you have to check out her store. As you can see I picked up some lovelies and these were all the clearance fabrics! I am beyond excited! I am sorry for the bad picture, but the lighting was bad and I couldn't wait to post about my treasure find. You can check out Elizabeth Allen online too.

2 comments:

Maggie Madison said...

what's the plan for the fabrics?

Kristi said...

Valentine's day projects with the red and white fabric. I am making cards with it.
The blue and white striped fabric is going to be made into matching summer pajamas for my boys. You don't think the matching part will scar them for life do you?
The other fabrics I just lovingly pet while I decide what to do with them.
Any ideas? I am as new as new can be to sewing.